Tuesday, April 20, 2021

 GRACE!

The promises of God bring assurance and relief from fear and impart a deep peace.

I woke up this morning with the word  Grace on my mind   and a tremendous  feeling of  gratitude for God's love, mercy and grace.  Grace...unmerited favor!

Curt and I both will be going to church this morning!  This has, once again, become a special privilege as we take turns, staying with mother.  I told Curt I hoped we would sing a song about grace!  And this scripture came to my mind,  "Far as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is His mercy toward them that fear Him."  Psalm 103: 11  I picked up my Bible and placed a large red book marker on that page of the Bible.

How good to be in church!  When David (Walker) came to the platform he read the following from the Bible... "For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is His mercy toward them that fear Him.". This was like a beautiful echo!  How thrilling!  Love flowed through  my being  this  morning in a fullness that is seldom matched! It was glorious!

The choir sung a special about Jesus - and that is a song of grace! Jesus alone saves us  - He took my sins to the cross!


golden thread. (5)

 









G